In this blog post, I will share with you 7 steps to a bright future: a pathway for living the good life. This is not about trying to make an extra $1,000 a year or getting that promotion; it's about how to create the best possible life for yourself and your loved ones. If you want more money, have better relationships or just feel happier in general-this article will help point you towards fulfilling those goals.
1. Make a list of the things you want to accomplish in your life- this is called manifesting your best life. It's not enough to just have a vision, you've got to be clear on HOW you're gonna make it happen too! The first step in creating anything you want out of life is deciding what that something actually looks like. It's no good just thinking "I want more money" or "I want to find love." You've got to be crystal clear on what that means. What would your life FEEL like if you had more money? What would it feel like if you felt endless love?
2. Figure out how much money you need for each goal and what steps are needed to achieve it - it's important to be realistic. One of my favorite quotes is "It doesn't matter how much money you need, just as long as you know what it is." I talked briefly about money today on my Instagram because there's so many people harboring limiting beliefs about money and I'm on a mission to change that! Money in the hands of good people will do great things! Of course, if you're a shitty person, your money will probably do shitty things LOL.
3. Spend your time wisely - don't waste time on anything that doesn't contribute to your future goals or isn't fun. Every day is a freaking blessing - we just don't know what our timeline is. If we approach each day with the mindset that we are here to make the best out of the current day, then we will make the best out of every day we have. Recognize the work or the people that don't bring you joy and put a plan in action to change it. Write a list of everything you love doing. If you could create the perfect job (which you can BTW), what would it look like?
4. Ask yourself "What do I have control over?" and take small steps in order to reach your goals. There are many things we CAN control, and few that we can't. For example, you can control the amount of money you make, you can control the people you surround yourself with, and you can control how people feel around you. We can't control WHO our family is, but we can control how much time we spend with them. You may not be able to change your family situation or past events but by focusing on what's happening in the present and how it affects your future, you will start seeing things differently. Evaluate the areas you have control over and the ones you don't and start to figure out your boundaries.
5. Be grateful for the small things in your day. Things like someone holding a door for you, or letting you go in front of them in line. Start to acknowledge and take notice of these things and you'll find yourself attracting even more of it. The more we train our brain to look for the good, the more good there will be.
6. Don't be afraid of failure - learn from mistakes and keep going! Mistakes are just teachings from life. I love that I can share my mistakes with you so that you can learn from me and hopefully avoid making the same mistakes I have. We only learn by doing and figuring it out. Remember that Edison failed 10,000 times before perfecting the incandescent electric light bulb. You can do anything you put your mind to and take action on.
7. Decide today what you will change about your current situation and what steps you'll take to change! Feel free to leave them in the comments so we can cheer each other on.
Need a jump start? Start with the 28 to Elevate Challenge
Here for you!